Tuesday, March 23, 2010

30 of My Favorite Living Artists, people who Inspire me...

                                                "Gunnar" by Sean Cheetham
                                                 Rose by Stephen Schirle

I think it's important to promote the artists who inspire me and countless others. These artists may not be as popular as others or in the public eye, but I have been exposed to thousands of artists and these are the one's who always amaze me with their work.   They have varying styles and approaches, but they all have one thing in common. It's that thing I like.   The respect and appreciation for the world around them and their ability to translate it to all of us. These are artists who don't compromise their vision to please others. They are artists who don't play the political games as far as I can see. They are all what I call TRUE ARTISTS. Doing it just for the love of creation, first and foremost.

Click on their names to learn more about them.

In no particular order:


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Especially for those of us who love art but are less informed.

    ReplyDelete